A FTSE listed gambling company based in the City are looking for a CRO Associate to join a growing global business and a winning digital marketing team.
You who will have a good grounding in social media, digital marketing and website management, to provide an engaging experience for the customer's journey. The main goal of the CRO Associate role is to maximise the number of deposits and new players, keeping the CPA in line with the targets.
Role and responsibilities
Your role and responsibilities as CRO Associate will include:
• Assist and support the conversions through the monitoring of website analytics, user journeys and conversion metrics.
• Conduct regular audits on the site to identify conversion opportunities
• Implement ongoing testing and optimization strategies
• Plan effective webpages and carry out scientific A/B and MVT testing to ensure our efforts grow the bottom line
• Understanding the conversion funnel, its different visitor types and their intentions.
• Show the right content at the right time to the right user via dynamic personalisation.
• Increase FTDs through new technology and optimization
• Deliver and maintain the creative assets across the marketing channels and platforms
• Coordinate conversion campaigns and ensure the consistency assets, content and the communication.
• Running ongoing testing program on ad copy to ensure highest levels of engagement are reached.
The successful CRO Associate is required to have:
• A degree or equivalent qualification
• 2 years+ experience in a similar role with digital focus
• An understanding of how CPA, CPC, and CPM work in marketing campaigns.
• Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• A proven Marketer, deeply familiar with the tools and techniques of digital marketing.
• Solid understanding of web systems including content management systems, knowledge of HTML, CSS tools is a plus
• Extremely Internet literate, with a strong interest in user experience and user interface design
• Exceptional knowledge of digital analytics using Google, Adobe or similar digital analytics solutions
• Web optimisation experience (A/B testing, multivariate testing, analytics)
• Experience with online testing platforms such as Optimizely, Sitespec, Maxymiser
• Good understanding of consumer and web trends, and the range of digital routes to market
• Extremely organized with excellent communication skills.
• Able to juggle multiple projects at one-time with the ability to work across and communicate effectively within teams.
• Commercial awareness with the ability to manage multiple streams of activity
• Strong attention to detail.
• Problem solving skills and the ability to think on your feet are essential.
• A collaborative team player with a proactive work style.
• Confident enough to work without a high level of supervision.
• Strong interest and understanding of Poker and Poker players.
If you are interested in this CRO Associate role or other Digital Marketing opportunities, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you know of anyone that is looking for a new role or even just thinking about a fresh challenge, then please refer them to us. As a thank you, should we successfully place the person you recommend, we will give you £200!