My client is in search of a Digital Marketing Executive to join their successful Media Planning and Buying agency, with an established and growing group of clients in mainly the Education and Commercial sectors. If you want to be their Digital Marketing Executive then apply now!
Role and responsibilities
The objective of this role as the Digital Marketing Executive is to enable their clients to maximise the impact of their advertising campaigns through the strategic use of a wide range of digital media advertising channels. You will be required to create, manage and strategically support the implementation of digital media campaigns with specific focus on PPC campaigns along with inputting, tracking, and analysing results through our bespoke reporting tool, on behalf of the agency’s clients.
As the Digital Marketing Executive will have the chance to develop and combine creative thinking with factual analysis to develop appropriate strategies to ensure campaigns reach their target audiences as effectively as possible. You will need to apply knowledge of digital platforms to identify the most appropriate for building awareness of a client’s brand.
You will have the opportunity to be supporting teams with the end to end process of delivering campaigns / projects so you must be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to multi-task, great attention to detail and handle administration work. You will also be responsible for budgeting and monitoring campaign spend so numeracy is also a key skill. All this, whilst providing an impeccable service to the client day-to-day.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive include:
• Identifying the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience
• Collating and presenting digital media proposals
• Confidently implementing and managing PPC and social media campaigns
• Copywriting and ad creation for PPC and social media campaigns
• Liaising and building relationships with clients and media sales companies
• Ensuring that the adverts run accurately so the desired media message is seen and heard by consumers
• Collecting campaign results and inputting them into our bespoke Real-time Evaluation Visualisation System
• Analysing the effectiveness of the campaigns and using this data to inform future campaigns
• Writing reports e.g client reporting and budget management, including preparing costing’s for clients and producing spend updates throughout the campaign, along with ROI results
• Working on a range of client accounts at the same time, often juggling various projects and deadlines
• Supporting colleague in other departments
• Managing client relationships internally and externally to build respect and trust in your judgement.
• Proof reading advertisement content before release
• Maintaining detailed records, accurate use of Concept our internal job bagging system, accurately following processes and procedures.
• Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments;
• Any other duties as required
The Digital Marketing Executive should have a marketing or digital degree with a minimum of 2 years experience in a client-facing role. You should also have an excellent understanding of PPC and Social Media, producing digital schedules, management of both client and internal relationships as well as a good knowledge of digital advertising channels. Have the chance to ‘own’ and manage the project, the project planning and ideally also has experience of search engine marketing, email marketing and results tracking technology. You as the successful candidate would be working alongside a dynamic digital team who provide support to our Client Relationship Managers. You should be able to autonomously prioritise and own the day-to-day management of projects, driving the clients’ businesses forward by developing strong relationships with suppliers and clients. This position shall be a pivotal role in the on-going development of the agencies accounts in terms of delivering results based campaign strategies.
Skill set Required of the Digital Marketing Executive:
• Excellent written English and verbal communication skills
• Google AdWords certified with Google Shopping
• Google Analytics certified
• In-depth knowledge of running lead PPC campaigns in Google AdWords
• In-depth knowledge of running paid social media campaigns in Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
• Good writing and presentation skills
• Ability to visualise data and explain account performance to a non-technical audience
• Understanding of advertising, pixel tracking, and Google Tag Manager
Additional beneficial knowledge of the Digital Marketing Executive:
• Knowledge of Programmatic / RTB display buying
• Knowledge of Tableau
• Knowledge of bid management software – Marin, SearchForce, etc.
• Knowledge of social media management platforms – HootSuite, SproutSocial, etc.
• Experience in cost per lead advertising