A FTSE listed gambling company are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who will represent the marketing team for all digital marketing with a focus on mobile products, to support the Digital Marketing Specialist in all operational and promotional activity.
The successful Digital Marketing Executive candidate will assist in the day to day management of digital campaign management and drive the operational activity for all elements of the digital marketing strategy. The Digital Marketing Executive will not just focus on executing campaigns and reporting actual performance but also drafting suggestions for increased effectiveness in terms of resource and budget allocation.
Role and responsibilities
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
• Contributing to the Digital Marketing team. Developing marketing plans, monitoring performance, and running campaigns! You'll work across a range of marketing channels including paid search, display, email, social media, SEO. Assisting with the continuous development and optimisation of these channels.
• Work closely with our external agencies to brief, plan, execute, analyse and optimise all of our digital marketing campaigns.
• Support the implementation of better tracking and monitor the performance against agreed KPIs, ensuring that results inform future decision making.
• Run monthly performance reviews and identify underperforming channels and campaigns.
Skills, competencies, qualifications and experience of the Digital Marketing Executive:
• Fluent English speaker with preferred fluency in one other language.
• Degree educated, ideally within marketing, accounting or finance.
• Highly motivated, excellent verbal communication with the ability to work on tasks independently or as part of a team.
• Experience of working with reporting tools, such as Tableau, Micro strategy, Qlikview, DCM floodlight, etc.
• Enthusiastic, energetic, flexible to change and motivated to achieve goals beyond what is required.
• Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise.
• Familiar with attribution models across digital marketing.
• Understanding of key marketing channels and how they affect and influence one another; SEO, PPC, Display and Paid Social etc.