Our client is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager with a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience in paid media activities. As the Digital Marketing Manager, your primary aim will be to implement Digital Traffic Acquisition Strategies. The Digital Marketing Manager will also support UK and other EMEA countries Corporate business lines in achieving their yearly goals articulating digital marketing traffic acquisition activities.
Role and responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
• Plan and execute traffic acquisition with a focus on generating quality leads.
• Manage Paid Search in house, with Agency’s support.
• Test Paid social to drive awareness and support traffic and leads.
• Scout, plan and execute other programmatic media solutions to deliver growth and become up to speed in the traffic acquisition strategy.
• Support traffic acquisition planning and execution across EMEA markets and business lines with a focus on UK and Corporate business lines respectively.
• Flex between in-house and agency-led execution to deliver Media Campaigns
• Act as the point of contact for UK paid media for UK teams, offering support, advice and solutions.
• Monitor and grow our lead generation performance on property listing, thus helping the business to reach 2018 goals
• Perform various analytical functions, including monitoring Google Analytics, reporting traffic acquisition campaigns, and assess digital marketing strategy and site performance against objectives (traffic, CPL, ROI)
• Work with the rest of EMEA Digital Marketing team to ensure scalability of our digital delivery model. Act as EMEA team member, thus being agile to accommodate Performance Marketing support for other countries, mainly English speakers.
• Research industry trends, competitors, etc. as necessary
• Other special projects as required
Experiences and Skills of the Digital Marketing Manager:
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in digital media and marketing
• Demonstrable experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
• Experience in managing SEO, social media and other traffic acquisition channels
• Solid knowledge of web analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager), Excel and PowerPoint
• Good English, other languages are a plus.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, demonstrated teamwork skills, entrepreneurial, self-motivated attitude
• Ability to function both independently and collaboratively.
• Impeccable ethical standards
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or other related area
• Previous experiences in Media Agency side and/or in B2B are plus.