Our client provides unparalleled access to scale, distribution and operational maturity while maintaining a small, agile and entrepreneurial culture and they're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing EMEA hub in London. They recruit and retain highly qualified and motivated digital natives, providing them with a creative, innovative environment to achieve their best work. They recognise and reward performance - so when the business wins, their colleagues do too.
The Digital Marketing Manager, EMEA will be responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth within the EMEA region. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Marketing EMEA and collaborating with senior leadership, you will be responsible for the development, execution and management of broad-based B2B digital marketing programs, implementation and results.
You will be focused on acquiring new customers and retaining existing customers through the management of all online marketing programs including, PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing and analytics. Collaboration with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors including SEM agency is essential to increasing marketing's contribution to revenue. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager must possess a solid knowledge of online marketing with previous experience in the B2B technology sector essential. You will be highly results focused, and prepared to interrogate data and report back with recommendations for improvement to senior leadership within EMEA and HQ.
Role and responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
• Interface with regional sales teams, business units and management to align marketing activities with business objectives, particularly digital lead generation KPIs (leads, online engagement, lead conversion metrics such as MQL / SAL / SQLs
• Work with Senior Director of Marketing EMEA and HQ to plan, manage, optimize, analyse and drive local digital activities and lead gen programs, ensuring maximum alignment with the offline marketing team as well as the PR lead to maximise investment
• Occasionally provide additional support with local events and programs in EMEA including, exhibitions, conference participation, PR, user groups, exec visits, etc.
• Manage the planning and execution of EMEA webinar program, interfacing with corporate marketing and third party media agencies.
• Manage localisation and approvals of marketing materials for digital content required across some EMEA markets including but not limited to email newsletters, whitepapers and presentation material.
• Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
Skills and Qualifications the Digital Marketing Manager will possess:
• BA/BS university degree in related field
• 5+ years experience in marketing within a B2B technology company, preferably within the broader EMEA region
• Strong organisational skills; ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
• Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and relevance to the marketplace
• Strong professional proficiency in G-Suite, and CMS and CRM systems such as Eloqua and Salesforce.com, as well as other office productivity and collaboration tools
• Demonstrated ability to manage large SEM portfolio, budget and agencies
• Ability to analyse data, pull and present detailed reports (from marketing stack such as Eloqua, Salesforce, Tableau)
• A self-motivated individual; a good team player; highly collaborative and ability to work autonomously
• Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders at peer and senior level
• Excellent communication skills essential. English must be excellent and a second language is strongly preferred but is not a strict requirement