As the Digital Solutions Lead, you will support the definition and development of Digital Marketing solutions; including product and author promotional websites, web, mobile and social analytics systems, multi-variance testing solutions and multi-channel marketing campaign systems.
Role and responsibilities
Roles of the Digital Solutions Lead:
• Assisting the definition and validation of solution requirements
• Including the definition of technical requirements and user stories
• Assisting with/conducting follow-up consultancy activities with stakeholders, with regards to potential solutions.
• Supporting the design of target (to-be) digital marketing solutions
• Assuring that designs will meet business requirements
• Supporting and advising on the identification of solutions or solution components
• Managing the level of customisation of solutions (specifically Adobe Marketing Cloud technologies), to ensure forward compatibility and overall operational efficiency
• Developing specifications for data integrations between solutions components (for example back office product systems and consumer facing websites) and supporting in solution design for data integrations / APIs
• Working closely with internal and third-party development teams to ensure software deliverables align with design and deliver against requirements
• Supporting the process of operational change (i.e. break/fix or minor upgrades) for digital marketing solutions, such as advising on impact of change and supporting change process
• Informing/raising awareness of the latest industry-sector innovations.
• Working with the Architects to ensure the overall Technology Roadmap remains actively supported, supporting the development of digital marketing technology roadmaps
The Digital Solutions Lead will document key processes within area of responsibility in a clear and concise way.
Essential Skills for the Digital Solutions Lead:
• Experience / proficiency of developing solutions using enterprise web content management solutions (ideally Adobe AEM / CQ5)
• Experience of implementing and using A/B/multi-variance testing technologies (e.g. ABTasty, Optimizely, Adobe Target).
• Experience of implementing and using analytical technologies (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Clicky).
• Experience of multi-channel marketing campaign technologies (e.g. Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Eloqua, Adestra).
• Experience of database design principles and methodologies
• Experience of waterfall and agile (e.g. Scrum / DSDM) delivery methodologies and working in agile teams
• Working understanding of technical infrastructure in relation to web technologies
• Demonstrable experience in IT Industry standards, services, design, architecture principles design, architecture views and viewpoint design, building block design, solutions modelling and systems behaviour
Highly Desirable skills for the Digital Solutions Lead:
• Experience of a comparable media or publishing environment and digital marketing programme
• Adobe Experience Manager Architect/Solution Designer experience.
• Experience of publishing workflow and related toolsets such as Adobe Creative Cloud
• Experience of providing in-depth operational support for digital solutions.