As the Marketing Executive you will work with the Marketing Manager to develop compelling marketing campaigns that drive footfall, frequency of visit and dwell-time, as well as retailer sales and market share for the retail centre, whilst consistently working for the benefit of the company.
Role and responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
• Plan and deliver centre events, promotions and campaigns to achieve marketing objectives in line with the overall strategy for the centre and our client.
• Continually evaluate all marketing campaigns and activities to ensure they remain within budget and can demonstrate a return on investment.
• Regularly communicate with stores, through regular retailer forums, to ensure retailers are fully aware of upcoming initiatives or opportunities to get involved in centre activities and are fully engaged with the available marketing support.
• Briefing and liaison with external agencies, to produce creative and compelling advertising, PR digital and promotional advertising campaigns that will drive footfall and repeat visits to the Centre.
• Help the Marketing Manager to ensure that all marketing communications, including collateral produced to for retailers, consumers, local community stakeholders, CR partners or commercial partners are in line with our clients brand guidelines and are approved through the correct Brand Lab approval process.
• Work with the Marketing Manager to deliver a digital marketing strategy to engage and drive shopper visits to the centre using the website, e-shots, SMS and social media by creating and developing original and engaging content across all digital platforms.
• Manage the centre's website via the content management system.
• Manage and develop the centre's database as a tool for segmentation and communication in order to drive registrations.
• Where necessary, provide timely and appropriate responses to customer communication received through the website and all social media websites.
• Assist the Marketing Manager with the implementation of the centre's PR strategy. PR activities should always drive additional awareness for our client.
• Manage all print production and centre literature.
• To assist the Marketing Manager with the implementation of a CR plan that addresses the needs of the community in line with the corporate objectives.
• To develop promotions and incentive schemes, including the Gift Card scheme, by working in partnership with all colleagues to deliver strong results for the centre.
• Be in discussion and with approval of Marketing Managers plans and execute the annual budget and activity for events, promotions and, where appropriate, Christmas decorations.
• To support the Marketing Manager with any reactive media, including crisis management situations.
• To develop and plan the implementation of the marketing strategy, in line with the business and marketing objectives, to attract tourists to the centre.
• Be aware of budget constraints and use cost management processes to control key areas of budget/expenditure and report regularly to the Marketing Manager as part of budget discussions.
• Assist with the management of the Merchants Association/Tenants Association in conjunction with the General Manager and Marketing Manager.
• Undertake regular retailer liaison in order to collate commercial information from retailers, newsletters, memos, forums and staff discount schemes.
As the Marketing Executive, you may be asked to work on any other duties as appropriate such as deputizing for the Marketing Manager as and when necessary.
Skills and Experience of the Marketing Executive:
• 3 years of Marketing experience within a similar role
• People Management
• Events Management
• Crisis’s management Experience
As the Marketing Executive it would be beneficial if you had some experience working in Marketing within a Shopping centre.
If you feel you are the right Marketing Executive for this role, then we look forward to receiving your application.