Our client, a young, quirky, content/branding agency, are looking for a talented Mid-Level / Senior Recruiter. The company is split between two core departments and focuses; the branding and content side, and the television/documentary series developers.
In the former camp, many of their retainer clients are industry giants such as; Google, Samsung, The Tate Britain, The Barbican, The Royal Shakespeare Company, and Redbull. For these clients they manage multiple products, projects, departments and offices. For example, with regards to Google, they handle strategy across Adsense, Adwords, Doubleclick, Digital Garage, Grow with Google and many others - across their Australian, UK, EMEA and American offices.
Role and responsibilities
The role of Mid-Level / Senior Recruiter:
● Ideally, this person will have experience in a film or an agency background.
● They are looking for an experienced Mid-Level / Senior Recruiter who has a network and is looking to lead the recruitment team in a growing agency.
● From creatives to producers - they are hiring everyday and need someone who can spot the best talent!
Person specification of their ideal Mid-Level / Senior Recruiter candidate:
● Minimum 4-6 years experience - ideally coming from an agency background.
● Bad at pool.
● Good at drinking - or equally, the worst at drinking but will do it anyway.
In a nutshell, the Mid-Level / Senior Recruiter they are looking for is:
● A quirky, dark humoured individual who comes from an ad background but wants to explore their options in a hybrid agency.
● They have to be flexible.
● Also capable of working both independently, as well as within a team.