My client are looking for a confident New Business Partner to join their successful international team help maximise revenues from their international streams. Are you an Excel Whizz? Do you like working with large data sets? Are you interested in Music?
A global leader in collecting performance royalties is looking for an International New Business Partner who will be responsible for maximising worldwide revenue collections via a portfolio of new CMOs, ensuring the signed agreements are in place, managing the on boarding and operational readiness process. The International New Business Partner will also be the policy/procedures expert and referral point new CMOs ensuring the deliver agreed revenue targets for new business.
Your key to succeeding in this role will be the ability to analyse complex, large volume data sets. Furthermore, you will have the ability to lead, motivate, support and influence all team members and stakeholders to successfully deliver a structured and effective approach to delivering operational implementation of new CMO agreements.
This role of International New Business Partner is split 60/40 between internal and external facing activity and will work closely with the International Operations Manager to ensure departmental objectives are consistently met.
International travel will be a requirement of this role.
Role and responsibilities
As International New Business Partner, you will be responsible for the following:
o Maximise revenue from new CMOs’ agreements.
o Manage the on-boarding process for all new CMO agreements.
o Oversee the transition from draft agreement to operational CMO within International processes.
• Act as the SME for all aspects of the portfolio of new CMOs including but not limited to revenue collection and distribution processes; data requirements; cultural/political constraints; dispute resolution; query management.
• Lead in the planning and delivery of internal and CMO service review meetings/activities ensuring pre and post actions are accurately captured and acted upon within agreed deadlines.
• Manage risks/issues and mitigate where possible to avoid adverse impacts on revenue collections, escalating in a timely manner to the Director and Head of International.
• Provide the International Operations Manager with CMO status updates and management information for inclusion in the International operational dashboard.
• Be the business owner for new CMO data stored within the CRM database ensuring it is accurate and compliant with internal data standards at all times.
• Provide the International Project Manager with detailed tasks, dependencies and milestone dates for all service delivery activity associated with new CMOs for inclusion in the International operational project plan.
• Provide the International Business Analyst with CMO process requirements for inclusion in the International process library.
• Act as an International SME working positively and cooperatively on joint initiatives across the company as and when required in order to assist in the achievement of the overall strategic objectives.
• Provide leadership and direction to the International team to ensure the delivery of high performance, acting as an enthusiastic, positive and motivated role model and coach.
• Contribute to the relevant areas of the communications and marketing plan to CMOs and members.
• Proactively manage personal development, in order to increase performance levels and provide opportunities for career development, including but not limited to the development of an expert knowledge of the industry, music rights and the distribution policies.
The successful International New Business Partner will have the following:
• Educated to a minimum of a degree level (or equivalent) standard
• Experience of negotiating agreements
• Experience of delivering >£5m revenue budgets in a target driven environment
• Experience of creating, monitoring and evaluating complex work schedules and projects
• Experience of matrix management
• Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting practices
• Knowledge of project planning and methodology including Agile/Waterfall
• Work with complex data sets and applicable business logic to make informed revenue budget business decisions
• Manage varied and complex operational teams/tasks/projects, resolving conflicting priorities and resource constraints
• Build positive relationships with all stakeholders and work with and motivate people at all levels
• Computer literate, with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics
• Work accurately and effectively under pressure, prioritising tasks and delivering high quality work to deadline
• Communicate effectively in writing and verbally (presentations, business plans, status reports, rectification/action plans
• Able to adapt communication style to suit the audience and present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others in a way that results in agreement or behaviour change
• Flexible attitude to work and prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ to achieve tasks, objectives and targets
• Able to recognise the need to, and provide, excellent internal and external customer service
• Innovative and creative thinker focused on smart solution delivery