It’s exciting times for our client; rights owners of some of the biggest sports leagues and competitions in the World, as they're currently expanding their direct to consumer offering through OTT and are looking to recruit a Paid Digital Lead to drive this forward.
Digital marketing will play a crucial role in this expansion and they are looking to build a world class team starting with a Paid Digital Lead. Based in modern offices in West London the Paid Digital Lead will be responsible for personally managing Paid Social activity and overseeing other paid channels via agencies, often working with local market teams.
This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of their digital transformation, supporting the senior team to shape the way they operate digitally and play a key role in their success.
Role and responsibilities
Your responsibilities as the Paid Digital Lead will be to:
- Build paid social campaigns & strategies that are structured into clear frameworks focused on the business's objectives & are built upon data driven insights
- Own social media budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Contribute to wider paid digital marketing strategy, in terms of channel allocation and strategy
- Work with local market stakeholders and agencies to oversee delivery of paid marketing, ensuring the correct level of campaign management is being carried out and progress against targets is being met
- Understand the different customer stages within the sales funnel and be able to successfully target customers with tailored campaigns
- Work with creative and content teams to generate customer focused assets and creative
- Develop and maintain channel laydowns, that includes testing frameworks that examine critical performance levers within the channel
- Weekly and periodic channel analysis, providing performance insights and next steps to drive results
- Provide clear and concise performance updates to the Senior team.
Our client is looking for a Paid Digital Lead with the following experience:
- In-depth, practical knowledge of Paid Social best practice, optimisation, account structure, bidding strategies, audience targeting and reporting; ideally 2 or more years hands on
- Considerable experience across paid digital channels; PPC, Display, App, Affiliate, either managing these first hand or via an agency, in either case you will have a strong working knowledge of these channels and what is required to achieve maximum results
- Have built channel strategies, including forecasts and budget allocation
- Results driven and able to demonstrate previous successes in competitive industries
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Everyday experience in GA and/or Adobe Analytics
- Managed campaigns/activity in multiple markets would be advantageous but not necessary
The successful Paid Digital Lead candidate will be:
- A confident and self-motivated individual, with a “make things happen” attitude
- At home in a performance environment, with a real hunger for achieving great results
- Someone who actively seeks creative and innovative media solutions, still based on data insight and driving results
- Good stakeholder management, comfortable working with different disciplines and individuals at various levels in a business to implement digital change
- Passion for Sport would be nice, although not essential!