Due to the success and continued growth of our client's digital marketing team they are looking to hire a full time PPC Associate to be based in their London office.
As the PPC Associate, you will be responsible for the implementation of PPC strategies for a specific brand or number of brands within the Group, across one or more territories. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running and management of these accounts, and the one carrying out technical changes to maximize performance.
Role and responsibilities
Primary Responsibilities of the PPC Associate:
• Manage large-scale PPC campaigns – for a set of predefined brands/labels across different territories – ensuring KPIs are met.
• Identify poor performing campaigns, the possible causes, and develop solutions.
• Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to ensure that campaigns deliver consistently and achieve the Label’s objectives.
• Carry out campaign experiments and A/B testing.
• Manage media budgets.
• Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards).
• Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice PPC processes.
• Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications required for the position of PPC Associate:
• Minimum one or two years of hands-on PPC expertise.
• Experience working with large budgets across multinational markets.
• Experience with third party bid management platforms (Search Adds 360/Marin Software/Kenshoo).
• Experience in data analysis and reporting.
• Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.).
• Familiarity with multiple platforms (YouTube, Search Ads, UAC…).
• Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and deliver to reaching performance KPIs.
• Interest in the gambling industry.
Desired skills of the successful PPC Associate:
• Experience managing multi-language PPC accounts.
• Experience running YouTube ads, UAC campaigns and Search Ads.
• Experience working in the gambling industry.
• Understanding of, or fluency in, other European languages would be beneficial.
If you know of anyone that is looking for a new role or even just thinking about a fresh challenge, then please refer them to us. As a thank you, should we successfully place the person you recommend, we will give you £200!