Our client is an end-to-end digital marketing agency and global leader in the performance marketing space who are looking to recruit a Senior Optimisation Executive.
The role of Senior Optimisation Executive puts you at the heart of the client’s strategy and online business, from analysing traffic sources and their performance all the way through to increasing customer engagement with the client’s product and/or service.
Role and responsibilities
The role of a Senior Optimisation Executive:
• To define and solve issues in the customer journey, with a focus on those that affect acquisition, customer engagement, product design and customer retention.
• You will plan and design solutions, in the form of tests, that optimise the customer experience.
• Support senior members of the Optimisation team to define the test objectives, copy and visual design changes and manage the delivery of the test with the creative, tech and QA teams.
What You Will Learn:
• Optimisation solutions for the full customer life cycle, across multiple channels
• Human cognitive principles
• Conversion framework
• Research methodologies and principles
• UX skills: to wireframe your solutions
• Design principles
• Code mechanics (but you are not asked to code of course)
• Copywriting (again, you will not be asked to write the copy, but to review it)
• Business strategy
The Team Around You:
The Senior Optimisation Executive will work in a team of fellow Optimisation specialists that will train and support you. You will work closely with other members of the CX department: user researchers, copywriters, designers, front end developers, and project managers.
For this role, the successful Senior Optimisation Executive will need to have:
• 1-2 years’ experience working in a relevant field, such as Conversion Optimisation, User Experience, Performance Marketing or eCommerce
• A good understanding of the digital path to conversion
• An understanding of the revenue and ROI pressures a client has
• Understanding of website architecture and web design terms
• Knowledge of user experience principles
• Experience in wireframing your solutions
• Excellent knowledge of consumer behaviour
• Agency experience is highly beneficial
• What you don't know, you will be taught
The required MIND SET:
• The ideal candidate will be incredibly curious, have exceptional attention to detail, and the desire to go beyond the surface data and get to the root of a problem
• The love of work well done and done right the first time
• Be curious and have a huge appetite to learn and to push the intellectual boundaries
• Be able to think outside of the site, the page, the business, outside of the boundaries of the current problem... as the solution might be very close but outside of your field of view