Our client is looking for an experienced Social Media Analyst who has a passion for understanding commercial data with a strong focus on social. You will play a key role within the Digital Team supporting the Digital Marketing Analyst in producing detailed marketing analysis to the wider Marketing, eCommerce department and Business Units across Europe.
Our client is looking for an experienced Social Media Analyst who has a passion for understanding commercial data with a strong focus on social. As the Social Media Analyst you will play a key role within the Digital Team supporting the Digital Marketing Analyst in producing detailed marketing analysis to the wider Marketing, eCommerce department and Business Units across Europe.
Role and responsibilities
The successful Social Media Analyst will:
• Support the Digital, Marketing and eCommerce Department in delivering campaign analysis across various marketing channels.
• Continuously develop team reporting, driving insight into the team
• Generate insights reports, gathering social media data from Social Listening Tools and Google Analytics
• Work closely with the European brands and Social Media Specialist to deliver continued commercial growth of the Social Insights, identifying opportunities and monitor performance of the brands KPI objectives
• Assist in setting up, managing and optimizing the social listening tools for the company's brands, with the aim of sharing analysis and presenting insights to help inform strategy.
• Main vendor contact and super user for the Social Listening Tool
• Reporting on the topics/trends happening across various social media channels.
• Supporting ad hoc insight projects
Our client is looking for a Social Media Analyst who has:
• An understanding of Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
• Microsoft Excel experience
• Competence with social listening tools (super user experience)
• Competence with native platform analytics: Facebook insights, Twitter analytics, YouTube analytics
• Demonstrable skills working with large data sets & databases with strong problem-solving skills
• Must have experience in working with end-to-end social listening projects
• Must understand the marketing/digital/social landscape
• A love of data, someone who is eager to learn and improve our work and offering
• Experience in SQL for Google Analytics Big Query, and implementing tagging via GTM (not essential)
If this particular Social Media Analyst role sounds interesting but isn't quite what you're looking for, please get in contact and we would be happy to help you find your next exciting role.
If you know of anyone that is looking for a new role or even just thinking about a fresh challenge, then please refer them to us. As a thank you, should we successfully place the person you recommend, we will give you £200!