Due to the success and continued growth of our client's social media team they are looking to hire a full time Social Media Associate to be based in their London office. This is a very important role, for a FTSE listed gambling company, that will be responsible for owning the overall social media strategy and channels for their online platforms.
Due to the success and continued growth of our client's social media team they are looking to hire a full time Social Media Associate to be based in their London office. This is a very important role, for a FTSE listed gambling company, that will be responsible for owning the overall social media strategy and channels for their online platform.
The company are looking for a Social Media Associate who has experience of growing social channels and communities across Instagram, Facebook andTwitter. In addition, experience of managing YouTube, Twitch and other social platforms would be advantageous, ideally some experience of poker, gambling or the gaming industry.
Role and responsibilities
Job Responsibilities of the Social Media Associate:
- Development of social media marketing strategy, content planner and campaign planning
- Acquisition of fanbase across three core platforms (Facebook, IG and twitter)
- Setting up of social marketing campaigns in conjunction with wider social media and digital strategy
- Day to day management of social media platforms
- Campaign analysis, providing insights and social performance reporting
- Able to use social listening tools such as Sprout Social and scheduling tools like Hootsuite
- Social brand custodian, you will be responsible for leading the brand across social media, this will include working with other local markets from time to time and providing them with insights and information in support of local campaigns and activity.
- Passionate about the work, social media marketing and overall digital landscape
- Build and maintain effective and creative relationships with other departments and staff members, championing social media activity and outputs
- Campaign creation, understanding and leveraging analytics and insights to design and build competitions, promos, polls, social events and socially driven campaigns and activity
- Innovative creative thinking. They need a Social Media Associate who stays at the forefront of social media, the latest trends and opportunities for them to ‘be creative’ as a brand and be brave!
Skills, competencies and experience of the Social Media Associate:
- Proven experience in an social media marketing position, ideally within the poker, gambling or gaming sector
- Experience of writing social media strategy and calendar planning
- Experience of developing community outreach, monitoring social activity and building engagement
- Understanding of legalities associated with working with social media and third party platforms
- Creative thinker who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and roll up their sleeves
- Superb attention to detail and multi-tasker
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language
If you know of anyone that is looking for a new role or even just thinking about a fresh challenge, then please refer them to us. As a thank you, should we successfully place the person you recommend, we will give you £200!